4.24.2012

White Ironstone

Hi Everyone
 Happy Wednesday
This tiny vintage White Ironstone creamer
 is the perfect vase
 to hold these even smaller Cecille Brunner rose buds
 Cecille Brunner rose buds have the most
glorious and pungent fragrance

It makes the whole house smell
like a rose garden with just these tiny buds
 We planted this rose bush last year
 and I  imagined how it might look growing along our white picket fence
 
It is growing so well and
 smells even better than I had  imagined
 How wonderful to  be able to bring
the outside inside
 Here is a picture of our wonderful pug Finley
peeking through the picket fence
yes that is his happy face
 Can't wait to have the trailing rose bush grow even further
 along the fence and surround the whole house
with all of its  beauty and fragrance

linking for White Wednesday
I am so excited and grateful to be invited to attend the
~Country Living fair in Austin~
Let me know if you are going too I would be thrilled to say Hi to you in person

romantic saying for today
"It is in the quiet moments that our hearts can truly hear each other"
unknown
Pam

12 comments:

  1. Hi Pam, your roses are stunning. I think I have rose envy. ;) I've had mine for 2 years and they struggle to flower. Are your's climbing roses? Is there a secret to growing them? x Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful post...love seeing your roses - such a pretty view of your garden! I must say those mirrors are so unique and pretty next to your vase filled w/your Cecil Bruner" hope you are having a fantastic week! xoxo, tracie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seriously have to get me some of those roses

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pam,

    OH!! Love your roses!

    Your pug is so cute in a pug frowning way, haha.

    Grats on the CLF! We have one in Columbus in September and I love it. Try to not miss it!

    Glad you are stopping to smell the roses. They are truly magnificent!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVELY PICS:) I really like your blog and I want to follow but I dont see twitter or facebook in here??

    If you want some swedish decor inspiration, you can check out my blog:)
    Have a great week.

    LOVE Maria at inredningsvis.se
    (Sweden)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pam, Your roses are beautiful. It's great to have a cutting garden so you can bring that beauty inside.
    Mary Alice

    ReplyDelete
  7. so ugly he is cute ;)
    AUSTIN HERE WE COME! cant wait!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your roses are pretty, but not as cute as Finley! :D His little face has made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi I wanted to let you know I nominated you for the versatile blogger award.. Thanks for your inspiration. Pam
    http://momentslikethese-pballard.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. The roses, the ironstone & finley are all gorgeous! What a hppy post~:) chris

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely beautiful. The color is perfect too. I haven't had much luck with roses here. The earwigs ruin them quickly, and it gets very hot in the summer. I will have to just enjoy your beauties. xo

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your Comments