2.02.2015

Vintage Style Magazine

Hi Everyone
 Happy Monday

Don't you just {Love} a great Flea Market
it is even more fun to go Flea Market  shopping with friends who are
 beautiful talented and  FUN !!!
I was so blessed to get the chance to visit the Santa Monica Airport flea market with stylist
Sunday Hendrickson
this is a pic from our adventure 
as you can see we found some amazing treasures
and had lot's of FUN too




Our adventure was published in the
 Spring 2015 issue of
Vintage Style Magazine
go shopping with the designers

We were blessed with a beautiful day in Santa Monica 




 Even though the flea market is small compared to the Rose Bowl
or the Long Beach flea markets Santa Monica Airport flea market
is always packed with great vendors and fabulous vintage finds
Designer Kathryn Ireland bought a fun tin sign about wine


It is fun shopping for clients and helping them
to see how fun and affordable
designing with vintage can be

Thank You to Sunday Hendrickson and Vintage Style magazine
be sure and get your copy of the Spring issue and let me know what treasures you would have come home with
next post I will show you what I bought

please be sure and follow
 White Ironstone Cottage
on
Instagram 
for daily pics



romantic saying for today

"I found my always when I met you"
unknown



Pam



12 comments:

  1. SO exciting!! PROUD of you !!! LOVE YOUR STYLE!!! flea markets r so fun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your visit and for your sweet comment to I agree
      flea markets are treasure hunts
      Blessings
      Pam

      Delete
  2. Pam what a fab day out. and great finds.
    Rosezeeta.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rosezeeta
      Being with friends and shopping was a blessed and oyful day
      we found great vintage treasures too
      Thank you for your visit and your comment too
      Grateful
      Pam

      Delete
  3. The issue is wonderful and your feature looks like such a fun day!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sandi
      Such a blessing to treasure hunt with fun friends
      Thanks for stopping by and for commenting too
      Blessings
      Pam

      Delete
  4. Fun! I will look for a copy. Love today's quote. I've missed you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sarah
      Thank you so much for your sweet comment
      I had terrible problems with my old computer but my handsome husband bought me a new one whoohoo
      so I can post again
      Thanks for missing me
      I am grateful for you
      Blessings
      Pam

      Delete
  5. How fun to be in the magazine. It sounds like it was quite a lovely adventure.
    I love days when I can vintage shop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marilyn
      We were blessed with the perfect day to shop for vintage treasures
      Thaks for your visit I am grateful you stopped by and commented
      Blessings
      Pam

      Delete
  6. Congratulations, It's great that you've been featured in this magazine!

    Domestic cleaning Ealing

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw this! Congratulations. BTW the beach house you renovated is stunning. You are so talented, Pam!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your Comments