11.23.2011

Thanksgiving Centerpiece


Hi Everyone
Happy Wednesday

This morning we will set the table for our
Thanksgiving dinner
Because the weatherman says it is going to rain here tomorrow we will eat here in the dining room
as you can see it is sunny out today but we don't want to take any chances
The centerpiece for the table is always fun to put together





This year I found a vintage cornucopia basket 
  seriously tempted to paint  it white
which will end up with 
 an array of white roses and greenery from the garden

 
 
I have found the best way to design a centerpiece 
is to look to your garden for inspiration



This outdoor ivy plant in its rusty wire basket 
goes from outside to inside too adding a touch of rusty vintage charm




Some of the paper white bulbs are blooming
 they have such an amazing smell they will be wonderful in the cornucopia centerpiece




 Wishing you all a Blessed and Beautiful Thanksgiving
filled with
{Love}
linking for White Wednesday

romantic saying for today 
"Love is the only Gold"
Alfred Lord Tennyson



Pam

7 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I have been trying to think of my centerpiece, as well and you are giving me great ideas!

    ~Shanon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! Thanks for sharing and have a splendid holiday. ~ Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful ideas Pam! Have a blessed Thanksgiving.

    Hugs,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your flowers are so pretty. I would pick them and have them all around if I were to have any! My garden is completely dying off now, even the mums. But my daughter did bring home some pretty pink roses!
    Have a happy day.
    Eileen :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! I think the basket would look great painted white as so many of your other accessories are white.

    Happy Thanksgiving!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cornucopia is going to be beautiful! I can't wait to see your table all set! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I'm so jealous of your early blooms!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your Comments