11.30.2011

Easy DIY Advent Calender

Hi Everyone
Happy Thursday

It's December 1
and time to start the countdown to
Christmas
 This morning after my weekly run to Trader Joe's
I was inspired to make
 a quick and easy DIY advent calender
(instead of the chocolate one I almost bought} 
I used brown bags from Trader Joe's for the tags
glitter sprayed clothes pins
a black sharpie
small candies
{I used chocolate kisses and lifesavers}
our sons favorite candies
  a stapler
ribbon and glitter sprayed bells
This was so easy I decided to try making little

heart shaped ornaments made with
old paper back books
All you need is a old paperback book
wire or a paperclip,double sided tape and scissors

Tear off the cover of the book
separate the book into 3 sections
cut the heart shape out on the binded center section
 tape the sides together
insert the paper clip in the middle

 ♥
 Simple and fun to make
Excited that there are
only 24 days until
Christmas

romantic saying for today
"Love brings bewitching grace into the heart"
Euripides


Pam

2 comments:

I ♥ your Comments