12.01.2011

Christmas gift ideas

Hi Everyone
Happy December 1

When it comes to gift giving for
Teachers, neighbors and friends
at Christmas time
{Love}
to give
~vintage~ 

This is one of my favorite gift ideas
A vintage pudding mold
   filled with chocolate
star cookies and topped with a white star
tree ornament

This is another favorite
Can't measure how grateful I am for you
small red and white measuring cups filled with chocolate kisses 
What are your favorite gifts to give at Christmas ?
Alison at the Polohouse
is having a linky party come join in the fun and share your gift ideas too

romantic saying for today
"Love is the gift that lives in the heart for eternity"
unknown


Pam

10 comments:

  1. I find bouth lovely presents! Hugs, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. What sweet ideas for gifts! I would love to find an old pudding mold!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pam!
    Thanks so much for linking up to the first party!

    I cannot than you enough and OMG.... if someone gave me either of these two gifts, I would be over the moon with happiness!

    Where on earth did you find those sweet measuring cups? I have never seen anything like them!
    Too cute with the saying and all.

    Thanks so much for the mention and for joining the party!

    xoxox
    HUGE hugs,
    Alison
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to be on the receiving end of this. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beautiful and simple ideas for gifts. So lovely, so pretty.

    ~Shanon

    ReplyDelete
  6. GREAT gift ideas! Who wouldn't love to receive any of these!
    Thank you for sharing!
    have a pretty day!
    kristin

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful idea. I use to have a pudding mold just like that years ago. Now I wished I kept it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are great ideas!
    So craving chocolate now!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice gift ideas, Pam! I need to get started with my shopping, like tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your Comments