1.19.2011

Vintage White Enamelware


Hi Everyone
Happy White Wednesday
I thought I would show you some of my favorite
Vintage White enamelware
{treasures}

This is a vintage french enamelware candle holder
It has such a wonderful design to it
I love the chippy, rusted edges
Love that the wax from the candle
goes on to the base and not on the table
Love the handle
It almost has a lacy edge to it very feminine and of coarse I love that it is

WHITE


This is a vintage enamelware toothbrush holder
I love to have these in the bathroom not only for toothbrushes but
to put jewelry in when I take a shower or bath

This is a vintage french enamelware pitcher that I bought
at a french brocante carrying it home on the plane
it even went through airport security
It is one of my favorite treasures
It gets filled with seasonal flowers and always looks fabulous where ever it is in the house


this is a vintage french enamelware trivet
Love that all these treasures are white and can be moved from room to room
Which Vintage white enamelware treasure is your favorite?
Leave me a ♥
note and let me know which one caught your eye
I love them all and love that all these pieces can go anywhere in the house and look vintage fabulous
Have a wonderful Wednesday
This week sure is going by quickly

Pam

1 comment:

  1. I love your pieces. Enamelware is one of my favorites and I look for it everywhere I go. Lucky girl!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your Comments