9.03.2010

*White Front Door*


Many of you have been asking me if I was brave enough to paint my Front Door RED
and the answer is.......
No
I really Love my White Front Door.
I was lucky and found this old screen door at a thrift store a few years ago. I tied it to the roof of the car and drove home with my fingers crossed hoping it would fit our front door and with a little trimming, a little white paint ...adorable. Not sure if the red door would look good behind the white screen door.
I think I am brave enouph to paint my toenails red ,maybe...
So for all of you that know me this wasnt really fair because you know what my favorite color is and how many cans of white spray paint I own.
It is Labor Day weekend and we are off to enjoy the last days of summer fun on our boat.
Have a safe and funfilled 3 day weekend.
Blessings
xxoo
Pam

3 comments:

  1. Your front door is charming and perfect just the way it is pictured...I hope you have a fun and safe holiday weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Laura,
    Thank You for your kind words.
    I love white I admit it.
    I appreciate you following me.
    I love your blog !!!!
    Blessings
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your white front door too! I also want to say how much I like your quote from C.S. Lewis. I love him and that quote just touches me!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your Comments