6.22.2013

Guest Cottage

Hi Everyone
Happy Saturday
♥
Every summer we have
 lot's of family and friends
 who come to visit us 
They stay in our tiny guest cottage 


The cottage has a huge blue denim pull out couch 
that is so comfy 
it is one of our favorite places for a afternoon nap


The cottage has running water 
{a recent addition}
and electricity
 but I think what really is a draw to this cottage
 is what it doesn't have


There are 
NO televisions

 ♥
 No Computers

 It is just filled with quiet 


The perfect place to read a book, take a nap
 listen to the birds sing
 and 
best of all relax maybe even sleep in alittle
This week it will be filled with family and lots of
{Love}
Today is the last day to leave a comment to win a copy of
 Romantic Country magazine
linking for Pink Saturday



romantic saying for today

"You are my yesterday, today and forever"
unknown


♥
Pam

14 comments:

  1. :D I bet you have a difficult time getting rid of your guests....the guest house is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pam,
    When can I make my reservation to stay!!!!! I would be out there every nice afternoon reading and taking a nap. How cute is this guest cottage. Love this. I have always wanted a house with a little guest house out back. This is so adorable. So comfy and inviting.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. That guest cottage is so charming. I adore the pink bucket with hydrangea. Oh I love the pink chair too with the slats. Your guests are mighty pampered.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is.that cute, quaint pink bucket I swoon ....lol. pam, I love your cute guesthouse. Do you mind sharing your paint color on the lower part of the walls?

    Lisa
    PS...I found a cute basket today to hang on my front door. I am going to paint it white and put some flags in it. It will be adorable (like yours) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is the most delightful little guest house...everything seems just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is there a booking log?? I need to add my name to it please. How perfectly dreamy!!!
    Hugs, Gee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pam, I can't imagine a more perfect place. I know your guests love it, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi Pam beautiful photos and beautiful place ... congratulations
    Marghe

    ReplyDelete
  9. Charming cottage you have. Mine could be if I got all my stuff out of there (that's where I paint and re-do all my merchandise).

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Soooo...It sounds like somebody took MY week there?;>) It is an adorable little place and I bet people don't want to leave once they get there---of course, it might be the company they are visiting, too! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your little cottage is wonderful. You would have a hard time getting rid of me from a space like that.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sorry for getting to you so late but we moved out of our home so I am behind and trying to catch up. What an amazing cottage. It is so quaint and soft and filled with such beauty. I would to cozy up there and take a nap and read my favorite magazines.

    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a sweet little cottage! Done in all my favorite colors.

    Blessings,
    Amy Jo

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your Comments