3.08.2013

White Ironstone

Hi Everyone
 Happy Friday
It is wonderful to be back home 
 to get back to the rhythm of our normal everyday life
 We started opening up the boxes of treasures that we brought 
back and I am so thrilled that we found so many beautiful vintage
White Ironstone pieces


Because it is my first passion when it comes to collecting
 it always is the first thing that catches my eye
and is the most difficult thing for me to let go of...


How much is too much when it comes
 to something that you adore !!!


Spent most the day taking pictures
  so the  on line shop should be filled with
new merchandise by this weekend


Simple, Elegant, Timeless  
vintage
~White Ironstone~

linking for Feathered Nest Friday
Be Inspired Friday


romantic saying for today

"Who knows where the road will lead us only a fool can say
 But if you let me Love you
 I'm sure to Love you all the way"

Sinatra



Pam


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful pitchers Pam... I only had one , and it broke last spring when a gust of wind blew a painting down and it knocked it off the vintage Singer. I wanted to cry!!! But the crash, and the painting falling ( it got ripped as well) scared our chocolate lab and I had to console him. On the lookout for more...
    Hugs, Gee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too am a lover of white ironstone. It's getting so much harder to find!
    I love the gorgeous pitchers that you found and displayed so beautifully.
    Hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Pam. White ironstone is always lovely. The purity of the white leaves the mind to study the different shapes and curves of each piece. You found some sweet pitchers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty white ironstone is also a favorite of mine...in fact I love the white in all kinds of dishes, it is such a beautiful fresh look...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great find, Pam! I love it! White ironstone is a favorite of mine. I don't won any, but I've featured it in some paintings.

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your Comments