12.31.2012

Favorite Romantic Sayings

 Hi Everyone
 Happy Monday 
 I hope you all have a safe and 
romantic
 New Years Eve
 2012
Here are a few of my most favorite
 romantic sayings for today 
Please share a few tonight with the one that you
 {Love}
 
"I look inside my heart and I always find you there"
Eberhardy

"Till I loved I never lived—enough."
Dickenson 

"From this day froward you shall not walk alone my heart 
will be your shelter and my arms will be your home"
unknown

"My Love is as boundless as the sea My Love as deep,the more
 I give to thee the more I have for both are infinite"
Shakespeare

"I Love you not only for what you are but for what I am when I am with you"
Croft

"A star is shining in my heart my dreams have wings that touch the
 sky I'd marry you a thousand times I'll Love you till the day I die"
Schoeberlein

"I hear my own heartbeat now that you have given me a reason to listen"
Daniels

"If ever two were one then surely we"
Bradstreet

" I will have to tell you: you have bewitched me, body and soul, 
and I love, I love, I love you. I never wish to be parted from you from this day on".
Austen

Was your favorite romantic saying
listed
 please leave me a comment and let me know !!!!!


romantic saying for today

"Do not forget to look at each other often
 as though it were the first or the last time"
Winter



Pam

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful sayings Pam! Happy New year!
    xx
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovelovelove the Croft one! they are all romantic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of these are beautiful! I found your blog today through The Polohouse. Reading your post today is like receiving a sweet gift as it is the anniversary of the day I married my husband. Will visit your blog often. Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPY NEW YEAR Pam
    I love your Romantic Sayings....my favorite is:
    ...I'd marry you a thousand times, I'll love you till I die~~~~~~Schoeberlein
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beautiful soft and sweet quotes. Happy New Year to you today and all year through- Blessings- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such beautiful candlelight whisperings, perfect for the stroke of midnight and the start of a new year.
    Happiness and blessings,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wishing you and your loved ones a very Happy New Year my dear!

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful quotes! Happy New Year to you and your love.......Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful quotes Pam! Here's wishing you a healthy happy and prosperous New Year!

    Hugs,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful posting! I guess I have two that come to mind... One is e.e.cummings quote from his poem. "I carry your heart. I carry it in my heart". It took me awhile until it resonated with me but with the passing of a dear and treasured friend, it all created a new and true meaning. The other quote is from the Song of Solomon. We used this in our wedding vows many years ago.... "This is my beloved and this is my friend". Thanks for sharing your quotes and triggering ones that meant something to me. Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful! I just love sweet quotes.

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your Comments