9.20.2011

DIY Firepit

 Hi Everyone
Happy Tuesday
This is our DIY fire pit in the backyard

Super easy to make
We went to RCP which is a local stone company  
 they let you set up the fire pit right there with them 
then you disassemble and load up your truck
and then re~ assemble it at home
 You can make it any size you like 
my only wish is that we built the fire pit years ago
we have been having so much fun with it
We thought we would leave the metal fire ring inside
but we took it out the first fire and its been out ever since

There is something wonderful about 
sitting around a fire at night all together
talking and laughing 
The fire has become our new entertainment
Friends came over last night we played 
guitars, tambourines,harmonicas and sang
roasting marshmallows and eating smores

It looks prettier at night
Now I find myself looking forward to the earlier evenings and the cool nip in the air
I feel a little bit like a survivor contestant
Can she make a fire?
Yes she can
linking with Tuesdays Treasures 
and
A Bowl full of Lemons

romantic saying for today
"The best thing to hold onto in life is each other"
Audrey Hepburn


Pam

5 comments:

  1. Great job, and it looks like so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam, I want one!!!! :D Y'all are going to enjoy it so, so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great! I need to talk my hubs into helping me build one of my own. I'd love it if you'd stop by my blog and check out the giveaway I'm having for a Dremel Saw Max!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your Comments