1.08.2011

Vintage Treasures

Hi Friends,
Happy Weekend
This is an ad I found and instantly put on my
inspiration board
Love the look
the denim jacket and the white shirt
look at her shoes and her adorable pony tail
This is a great travel look
Oh and I almost forgot
I really love the new Dooney and Burke soft luggage too
I still have the Dooney and Burke handbag I received as a gift when I was in my 20's
It has stood the test of time.
I will be traveling to Texas soon for some antique shows
I am excited to be able to take my camera along
and show you some of the
wonderful antique and vintage treasures
I find along the way
On my list is White Ironstone
If you could go along with me what would
you hope to find and bring home in your suitcase?

Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ your Comments