12.14.2010

*White Wednesday Christmas*

It is so fun adding a little red to our kitchen for

Christmas

Of coarse there is a lot of WHITE
so the
red
looks bright and cheerful
and a little like a candy cane

I was going to decorate with only silver and white this year but something was missing

now it feels more like Christmas

One of my favorite Gifts last year were these adorable
White ruffled edge cake stands from Williams and Sonoma
They are a fabulous last minute gift idea
They come in three different sizes and range in price from $42 to $52 dollars
They fit right in with all of my White Ironstone
Do You have a favorite gift you gave or received last year?


I ♥ Christmas

Happy White Wednesday

I am linking up with Kathleen for White Wednesday

http://fadedcharmcottage.blogspot.com/2010/12/white-wednesday-78.html

stop by and take a peek at all of the

White

only 10 more days until Christmas

A Big Thank You to all of you who commented about my vintage French cone ornaments

seems they could have been used as wedding favors filled with jordan almonds?

How Divine


Blessings


Pam

2 comments:

  1. Loving your kitchen and yes I agree that the added red, does seem to enhance the arrival of Christmas! Had to stop from WW and say hello and peruse your blog - love it, by the way & seeing your chocolate molds, reminded me to dig mine out for Christmas too!! ;))

    xoxox ,
    Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pops of red...I too used a little red here and there and love it. I received your email and will be back tomorrow for a visit...thanks so much!

    xoxo, Andrea

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your Comments