11.16.2010

Wonderful White Wednesday

Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas..
Every where I go..
Here is a picture I cut out of an

old Martha Stewart Magazine and

put on my inspiration board

I would love to have MY front door look like this for

Christmas

I love the white urns and the

gorgeous green wreath.

Love the greenery above the front door and the pretty ribbon too.

Here is my front door

I always put twinkle lights on the trees by the door

and this weekend I will be painting the urns with some white paint

They look just a little too... rusty

I was trying to wait until after Thanksgiving to post this but I

was just too excited to share this idea with you

How are you decorating your front door this year?

*Your Home is your Canvas, make it something beautiful*

I would love to see your ideas

Have a wonderful Wednesday

Blessings

Pam



1 comment:

I ♥ your Comments