11.29.2010

Mantel Monday

*Mantels*
Here are some amazing fireplace mantels
The first one is my favorite it is white and wonderful
Love all of the details there are so many gorgeous things to look at
Love the mirrors, the flowers the enamelware bucket
even the white bucket with wood inside
What fun to have a birdbath table too This mantel is more traditional but still beautiful
Love the french linen stockings and the
white paper whites with cranberries around the base
this would smell wonderful too


This is easy and such a great idea
A Framed Chalk Board

I have my tree branches and candle holders
out working on my mantel design can't wait to
show you how it turns out, I may have to throw in a chalk board too
so many fabulous ideas
Which one is your favorite?

Blessings

Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ your Comments