11.22.2010

Mantel Monday

Hi Everyone 
 
This is the picture I am using 
this year as inspiration for our mantel

below


I will start decorating my mantel after
Thanksgiving
I am so anxious to get started and see how it turns out this year

I was sent this picture from a wonderful friend it is from the December

issue of Country Living magazine

I Love how clean and pretty it looks.

The stockings are wooden sock forms

(don't get them too close to the fire?)

I love the big wooden star and the PEACE letters



Here is another amazing fireplace mantel I would love to decorate

Be sure and check out the amazing fireplaces and mantels at
My French Country Home
and Camilla at Home

and a big thanks to all of you who joined in the fun this week


Are You getting Inspired to try something new?

Blessings

Pam

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful inspiration! I don't think I had time to read my November issue of Country Living! Again, I see the simple white look is predominant and I love that! I'm looking forward to seeing your Thanksgiving mantel!!

    Wishing you a wonderful week! :-)

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your Comments