11.20.2010

Grateful Thanksgiving

Grateful Abundance
a Home filled with Family, Friends
delicious food and all of
God's Blessings


When I spotted this amazing french enamelware bowl
with handles on the sides at
Magnolia Creek and Co Atelier I knew it would be the perfect centerpiece
for
Thanksgiving


It looks so pretty filled with fresh fruit

Here is our kitchen in the before Thanksgiving mode

in just a few days it will be bustling with excitement

This is definitely the

calm before the storm




So Much to be Grateful for

Have a wonderful weekend

I am resting up for the Big day ...

Blessings

Pam



2 comments:

  1. Your kitchen is lovely...I like all of the white. And the enamel bowl is perfect for holding fruit and in a few weeks...some greenery!! ;-D

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bowl is absolutely perfect!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your Comments