6.30.2010

Celebrating 4th of July


Here are some wonderful pictures of Matildas sale last week. It was a wonderful show filled with lot's of patriotic red, white and blue.As always there were so many beautiful treasures and they were all fabulously displayed. Here is the entrance that set the tone for the whole show..
I could not believe how adorable everything was. The flowers, the stars the colors all inspirational.


I am so grateful to live in the United States of America.
I am grateful for our freedom. I am grateful for the men and women who are fighting and have fought for our freedom
I am grateful we are the land of the free and the home of the brave.
God Bless America.
Blessings
Pam

4 comments:

  1. Hi Rita,
    Thanks so much.
    Hope to see you soon
    Blessings
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully said. Happy Fourth of July to you!
    I also loved your post about Gail. She and I have been emailing each other.
    I met you briefly at the Olivenhain sale. I am going to click on your "followers" button. I am fairly new to blogging and would love it if you would stop by my blog and say hello. Thank you.
    Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your Comments