6.28.2010

Barefoot Crossing












I can't believe I am showing you my bathroom!! Nothing really fancy here just a barefoot crossing with sandy feet to get to the smallest bath tub ever built and a funky little window in the shower.
This is actually what we call the middle bathroom because you see we only have 2 bathrooms. I have to say having 2 bathrooms and learning to share was great for my daughter she was used to sharing a bathroom when she went away to college.
Many of you know that this house was built in the 70's and it has alot of quirky
70's design elements. Can you believe they did not build a guest bathroom in this house?
So we are planning on adding a new guest bathroom .
Most new houses have a bathroom for every bedroom and then a guest bathroom too. Not this house.
I can't wait to see how the new bathroom turns out. It will be wonderful to see all the dreaming come together. I have torn out pictures and circled faucets pedestal sinks and carrera marble. What fun. Just wish I could fold my arms blink my eyes like I Dream of Jeannie and poof it was DONE.
Blessings
Pam

2 comments:

  1. Hi Pam,
    It seems like 4ever since we have chatted in blogland :) I hope life has been treating you well and that the Lord has been abundant in blessings to you and your family. When you get arouind to doing the glass and windows and shower call me...my Hubs is a Glass Contractor and works in your area almost everyday and would love to give you a bid on on your remodel. I hope you have a wonderful week.

    Smiles,
    sheila

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sheila,
    You lucky Girl having a husband who is a contractor.
    Thanks for letting me know
    I am so excited to finally be adding another bathroom.
    Blessings to you and the Fam hope to see you soon
    Pam

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your Comments