3.06.2010

LETS GET READY TO EAT OUTSIDE




SOLD
I am so excited to let you know that I have sold my first item on my blog. I was waiting to list items and a wonderful new friend from Arizona held my hand and walked me through the pay pal process and she bought my French White Iron Bench.
SOLD.It was so easy!! She said she could just picture the bench in her garden and was so excited because it was exactly what she was looking for.I asked her to please send me a picture of the bench in her garden I can't wait to see how it looks and I promise to show you all too.She sent me this picture she said it was the inspiration for her purchase.
I am so new to all of this but it is so exciting and I am grateful for every ones encouragement, support and thoughtful feedback.If you have a blog I would love to hear what your first sale on your blog was.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, I can't help but wonder what AZ neighbor will have that gorgeous bench in their yard? Congratulations on your first sale, so exciting. Can't wait to see more, Char

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your Comments