3.25.2013

Spring Daffodils

Hi Everyone
 Happy Monday
♥
What is it about yellow that looks so warm, happy and
 full of  Spring


Yesterday these beautiful yellow daffodils
  decided to bloom
We were working on a project
and the cut daffodils accidentally got put into the middle of this vintage ball of twine
it looked so cute !!!!
 I decided to use the twine ball as a vase
all I did to keep the daffodils  alive was insert
 a little glass tube into the middle of the twine and add water


Simple Spring decor


A little of natures sunshine


All wrapped up in these gorgeous blossoms


and a  simple vintage ball of twine
♥
Simple Spring Decor !!!
When you think of Spring what color do you adore
linking at A Bowl Full of Lemons
Tuesdays Treasures

romantic saying for today

"In dreams and in Love there are no impossibilities"
Arany


♥
Pam

6 comments:

  1. This is so cute. I love daffs, too, so cheery!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the beautiful simplicity of this. Vintage twine is one of my favorite things, and the yellow is a great compliment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the twine makes a very proper vase for your gorgeous daffodils. Such a contrast to show off the flowers much more so. Happy accident turned out splendid. Happy Easter and Spring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this, what a great accident and decision.

    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pam, this made me smile. Love the look.

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your Comments