3.14.2013

Lucky

Hi Everyone
 Happy Thursday
♥
This Sunday is St Patricks day 
Don't forget to wear green or you might get pinched !!!
This year I grew a clover plant  
I did not know clover had such adorable little white flowers too cute


 Clover leaves are such a beautiful vibrant green color
usually you find three leaf clovers but if you find a four leaf
 clover it is a symbol of
 faith, hope, love and luck


Legend has it if you find a four leaf clover
 you will be lucky for life


If you give the one you
 {Love} 
a four leaf clover you will be bonded together for Eternity


How romantic is that
  along with green beer, green bagels
who knew St Patricks day could be so romantic!!!!!
♥

romantic saying for today

"My heart to you is given Oh do give yours to me 
We'll lock them up together and throw away the key"
Saunders


♥
Pam

2 comments:

  1. I love clover plants too, but I don't have any this year.

    I hope you will join us for St. Patrick's Day Pink Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am wondering how u grew ur own shamrock plant? From seeds or a bulb?

    One of my favorite bloomers.

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your Comments