9.29.2012

Vintage Shopping

Hi Everyone
Happy Saturday
When shopping for vintage treasures
{Love}
  to keep an eye out for fabulous gift ideas
like this adorable one of a kind
 German baby cup


~Vintage Shopping Tip~
Vintage one of a kind treasures are
One of a kind
so if you find a treasure and {love} it buy it
even if you may not need it at that moment
I am so grateful I did


Our Dear friends daughter is having
 her first baby
and
 its a girl!!!!!
 When her Mom asked me to help with the baby shower in a few weeks
 I was so honored and thrilled 
I quickly thought of this sweet shabby chic
vintage treasure tucked away for just this  kind of special occasion


 This little vintage baby cup 
 will make a sweet gift
{Love}

linking for Pink Saturday


romantic saying for today

"Two souls with but a single thought"
Halm



Pam

7 comments:

  1. Pam, this is absolutely adorable. Love it !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for the baby!!!!!!

    The pink baby cup is perfect for te occasion .... Lovelovelove

    ReplyDelete
  3. VERY sweet gift! :D I really love this sweet idea, Pam!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pam, this is a sweet gift! I appreciate your shopping advice. I often find myself doing the same. Never know when the moment will present itself for which you have the perfect gift. ~ Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. A darling little cup for baby...
    I agree...if you love it...get it when you see it!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that kind of cup, but unfortunately we don't have them in France ! sigh
    xoxo from PARIS

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your Comments