12.01.2011

Christmas gift ideas

Hi Everyone
Happy December 1

When it comes to gift giving for
Teachers, neighbors and friends
at Christmas time
{Love}
to give
~vintage~ 

This is one of my favorite gift ideas
A vintage pudding mold
   filled with chocolate
star cookies and topped with a white star
tree ornament
♥

This is another favorite
Can't measure how grateful I am for you
small red and white measuring cups filled with chocolate kisses 
What are your favorite gifts to give at Christmas ?
Alison at the Polohouse
is having a linky party come join in the fun and share your gift ideas too

romantic saying for today
"Love is the gift that lives in the heart for eternity"
unknown

♥
Pam

10 comments:

  1. I find bouth lovely presents! Hugs, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. What sweet ideas for gifts! I would love to find an old pudding mold!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pam!
    Thanks so much for linking up to the first party!

    I cannot than you enough and OMG.... if someone gave me either of these two gifts, I would be over the moon with happiness!

    Where on earth did you find those sweet measuring cups? I have never seen anything like them!
    Too cute with the saying and all.

    Thanks so much for the mention and for joining the party!

    xoxox
    HUGE hugs,
    Alison
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to be on the receiving end of this. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beautiful and simple ideas for gifts. So lovely, so pretty.

    ~Shanon

    ReplyDelete
  6. GREAT gift ideas! Who wouldn't love to receive any of these!
    Thank you for sharing!
    have a pretty day!
    kristin

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful idea. I use to have a pudding mold just like that years ago. Now I wished I kept it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are great ideas!
    So craving chocolate now!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice gift ideas, Pam! I need to get started with my shopping, like tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your Comments