9.19.2011

Patience

Hi Everyone
Happy Monday

 Patience has its rewards
I have been watching 
{really over fertilizing and watering}
 this little white potato vine


 It has a special spot by our front door
♥

 {Love}
how the little vines are trailing up to these
miss ~matched
rusty  metal plant holders
and the French Lavabo

This little white vine is sitting in a vintage bucket we found in Texas
It looks right at home
So grateful that the potato vine is growing...
♥
linking with
Show off your Cottage Monday

romantic saying for today
"Your song sings in me even when you are away"
Charles Ghigna


♥
Pam

3 comments:

  1. So adorable! I love the rusty planters the vine is traveling up to. What is a French Lavabo? I have never heard of that. It looks really cute though!

    ~Shanon

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet, Pam! The rusty planters are so Frenchy and cute! :D

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your Comments