6.30.2011

Treasure Chest Friday #2

Hi Everyone
Happy Friday

The first 
~Treasure Chest Friday~
linky Party was so much fun
The treasures in the chest were beautiful 
I am so grateful to all of you that linked up to share 
  Please come back and link your vintage treasures  every Friday
The description of treasure in the dictionary is
to regard or treat as precious or cherished
My  French white watering can is a treasure to me
This week I am putting it in the treasure chest 
and this adorable vintage pink pillow

♥ 

{Loved} 
the treasures from
Karen at 


Look at this simple and beautiful  vintage White Ironstone bowl



  Amy at 

shared this adorable thrift store find
Amy has a wonderful Etsy shop filled with loads of vintage treasures

I found this pretty platter
perfect for the Fourth of July

Now it is your turn to join in the fun and put your
treasures
in the chest
Please be sure and link back with
~White Ironstone Cottage~ 
I am joining Debra at Common Ground for
Vintage Inspiration Friday 
and
My Romantic Cottage for
Show and Tell Friday
At The Picket Fence for
Inspiration Friday 
Frugal Friday



romantic saying for today
"Patience with others is Love"
Adel Bestavros


Pam

9 comments:

  1. Hi Pam! I'm joining our party today. I hope my post is okay. I really don't have anything too vintage, except my printed out olden cards, but I have old stuff!
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pam, just linked up. Thanks for hosting, hope you have a great weekend! xoxo Debra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Pam! I am sharing some old vintage glass that came with our home when we bought it years ago. I am unsure just how to link back. I will try to figure it out. If I don't get it figured out this time I will try again because I have something to share in your next treasure chest also! Good luck~Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pam!! Joining in your fun party!! Thanks so much for hosting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, Pam! Thanks for hosting. I am enjoying this linky party so much! I am sharing a vase that Mr. Art @ Home gave me ten years ago for our thirteenth wedding anniversary. It was handmade by a Louisiana artist, and I love it because he chose it special for me and it makes me smile every time I see it. I think the platter you found is stunning. The blue on it does make it perfect for the Independence Day weekend! :D

    Enjoy the weekend with your family and friends!
    xoxoxoxoxo,
    Ricki Jill

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely blog and such a fun party. I'm going to try to link up too. I'm also your newest follower. Pop over for a visit sometime!
    xoxo,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi. I've just found your blog and love it. I'm joining your party and hope to do so every week. Thank you for hosting.

    Madison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Pam, I'm so thrilled that you liked my treasures. Thanks so much for featuring my sweet little bowl and kindly mentioning my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Pam:
    Thanks for hosting this fun party. This is my first week joining up :)
    Roselle

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your Comments