5.09.2011

Join Me at the Mermaids Mercantile

Hi Everyone
Happy Monday

Driving from Fort Worth Texas to San Diego was a fun adventure
Grateful to be back home
This picture is how I feel today...
sleepy
and happy to have our beautiful daughter home from college for the summer


{Love}
my little Mother's day
surprise

I am excited to invite you to the
Mermaids Mercantile
315 South Cedros ,Solana Beach, California 92075
this Sunday May 15
I will be selling some of the new treasures I found in Texas
{Texas is a fabulous place to treasure hunt}
Please come say hello
I will have a special gift for all of my Blog friends
Linking with The House in the Roses
 for
Show off your Cottage Monday
Now off to unload the U-haul
y'all


romantic saying for today
"So many ways to say I Love You but not enough words in the world to say how much"
unknown


Pam

5 comments:

  1. Have a great show at the MM. Love your LOVE cup, so sweet. What is the link for show off your Cottage Monday? I would like to check it out. Ciao Rita mammabellarte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam, nice to know that you are safely back home. Can't wait to see what's in that U-haul. do we get a peek? ~ Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Pam,
    What a lovely Mother's Day gesture from your daughter. Our Mother's Day was in march so a normal weekend for us.
    Thank you so much for your comment the other day. It was lovely to hear from you. XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy to know your daughter is home!
    This sale sounds great...love the ad for it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I certainly wish I could be there to shop from all of the wonderful and pretty things.

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your Comments