2.01.2011

Kitchen Chalkboard

Hi Everyone
When I saw this chalk board in
Cottage living magazine
I instantly fell in
{Love}
with the idea of a chalkboard in the kitchen


I grabbed the small one that I had and quickly hung it on the cabinet door in the kitchen
Trust God
is a favorite saying in our home


This little white easel chalk board
fits right in our kitchen
When I first brought this home my son decided to do a drawing of a star with
the words I love .....
and all of our names

I so adore looking at this every day that I have saved it

♥

Now when I look at it
I am so grateful that I had the chalk board in the kitchen
This is a moment in time
that I treasure.



I am linking up with Faded Charm
http://www.fadedcharm.blogspot.com/
for
White Wednesday
and All things Inspired
http://www.allthingsinspiredheartandhome.blogspot.com/


romantic saying for today

"The one thing we can never get enough of is Love
and the one thing we can never give enough of is Love"
Henry Miller

♥

Pam


Did you notice the music?
I would love to hear from you if you like music on blogs or not
decisions decisions

20 comments:

  1. Your kitchen looks so pretty! I do the same thing with vintage creamers, I love to add flowers inside. Instead of using pots. Happy White Wednesday xoxo tami

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog from Faded Charm's white weds. I too love that chalkboard in the kitchen of Country Living. Your home is beautiful! And yes...I like music on blogs...not all of it. I especially like just instrumental, but I do like this song on yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful post, beautiful home, beautiful blog. I'm glad I found you - I'll put you on my reading list. And no, I don't like music on blogs. Makes loading a page take longer and sometimes its not appropriate to have music playing. Then I have to search for the button to turn it off. (since you asked). Looking forward to more from you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your chalkboard is darling! I keep meaning to get one but haven't yet. Your kitchen looks really pretty too, so white and clean.

    I personally don't care for music on blogs because quite often I'm listening to my own music on my laptop so I can't hit mute without muting whatever I'm listening to. Plus, tastes differ so much when it comes to music! But your blog is lovely, I'll add myself as a follower music or not:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I, too love chalkboards in the kitchen and am in the process of moving mine from the hallway to the kitchen where I can look at it everyday. My kids love to write on it.

    I love the music....wish I kew how to do it on mine, but have never looked into it.

    Enjoy your week.

    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Pam! Found your blog through Faded Charm's WW and I really enjoyed my stay here! Chalkboards are so much fun to have in your house, aren't they? LUV that fam members can leave sweet notes on them. ♥ I like music on blogs, but just instrumental. I find that singing voices can be distracting while I'm reading. But that's just me.... :)

    xoxo laurie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a chalk board in my kitchen. It is very handy. Love your pictures and your blog. I am a new follower. Please come by for a visit.

    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been keeping my eye out for a chalkboard for my kitchen...That first one w/the huge chalkboard on the wall is amazing! Thanks for sharing - loving your blog!!! xoox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great chalkboards!! I love your kitchen. I added a little chalkboard to mine too, it reads: Menu~ Cowgirl Grub. ;-)
    That big one in Cottage Living is awesome- would love to replicate this someday, or at least paint a wall in the kitchen w/chalkboard paint!
    ~michelle~

    ReplyDelete
  10. when I bought my grandparents house as a 2nd home i turned the furnance door in the kitchen into a chalk board door. It has been a hit to welcome visitors and for the little cousins to be creative..it goes all the way to the floor so it is just right for them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the idea of a chalkboard in the kitchen, too. And, I see why that message is one to treasure.

    I am not a lover of music on blogs, but I know a lot of people are. I keep my volume turned down.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great idea! Love all your soft dreamy whites!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your quote today...I am going to put it on the chalkboard in my kitchen! I love chalkboards too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think I'm in ♥ with your blog and these chalkboards!

    I'm a new follower from All Things Inspired. I hope you get a chance to come visit & give a follow back. It's wonderful to meet you!

    http://NauticalCottageBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have an endless love for chalkboards too. So much I have to make them and lots of them. Yes I like music on blogs. Sometimes it can be annoying when I have my own music on in my computer, but I still like it 'cause I have found new music that way.

    xoxo,
    Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looks sooooo good; I love it!

    Sue @ Beach Bungalow
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  17. love your blog.....and your chalk boards!.....

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have a HUGE "FREE" frame that I'm going to turn it into a chalkboard for my kitchen...can't wait to find some time to get started on it. I so LOVE your blogand it's name.

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  19. This article is mentioned on our blog! come check it out :O)

    http://www.sallyleebythesea.com/2011/02/interior-design-charming-cottage.html

    ReplyDelete
  20. I bought a piece of slate chalkboard from a college building being torn down it is very heavy --I don't wabt to frame it --just install it --to make it look "french" how can i adhere it to the wall?

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your Comments