1.02.2011

Vintage French Bread Baskets

Hi Everyone
Happy 2011
I have to admit I ♥
French Bread
Croissants that melt in your mouth are a family favorite
We always start the New Year with croissants from our local French Bakery
Over the years I have collected a few French Bread baskets
This blue and white
Pain Francais
is one of my favorites for the table it holds a baguette perfectly
These 3 are all from
France
The vintage wire basket is so delicate we used it for our Thanksgiving rolls this year
The vintage tin basket is special
because it is what we received our croissants in every morning in our hotel room in Paris.


This vintage white enamelware
Pain Francais
looks beautiful full of bread as well as empty
Look at the delicate flowers
Here they are in the cabinet in the kitchen ready
for me to grab and looking pretty too


Live with what you Love
{and don't be afraid to use it}

Nothing just sits in our house looking pretty we use it all

How about you ?

My Sweet friend Sheila at

Tattered Goods

http://www.tatteredgoods.blogspot.com/

is having a wonderful Giveaway be sure and check it out
xxoo

Pam

4 comments:

  1. Love the bread baskets, especially the one with little flowers. My mother used her good china and sterling silver every day. I learned from her...use it now, why wait for some special occasion.
    Annette

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love the bread baskets, especially the 'pain francais' - they look good in the cupboard as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I would definitely use them a lot, too.

    Thanks for the link!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pam,
    i firmly believe that you should use what you have...and we do :) thanks for posting about my giveaway and Happy New Year!

    Blessings,
    Sheila

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your Comments