9.03.2014

Coronado Update

Hi Everyone
Happy Tuesday

It has been such a fun Summer 
filled with 
decisions to make at the Coronado house

some of my inspirations 
{Love}

Do you like the  fancy shingles
 above the balcony



{Love} the brick around the pool so classic
{and the  lounge chairs too}

Love white subway tiles
Here are the
subway tiles  finally going
 up in the kitchen

The counter tops are carrera marble
and  the wolf range gets to be center stage
do you see the metal brackets 
 for the shelves
there are three on each side going up the entire wall


You can follow my inspiration board
on Pinterest
 for more remodel ideas


I have received so many emails
about the tile floors
they look so much like wood that they have fooled 
everyone who has entered the house
even the camera guys
The color is  called  Cambridge Oak- Brown 
made by Ragno

 can't wait to show you how this house comes to life 
with paint on the walls
 and furniture inside  !!!

Its  getting very exciting!

To see daily updates  please follow 
White Ironstone Cottage on
Instagram 

romantic saying for today

"The best thing about being married to you
 is  I can kiss you anytime I want"

Sweet Home Alabama




Pam



5 comments:

  1. Oh Pam, it's all happening! Yay!

    I am so happy and excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your inspirations, love your flooring, love your romantic quote! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, those tiles look just like our wood floor with wide ash planks. I think if I could I would put up white subway tile in our kitchen, too!
    xo Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  4. The tile, the floor, everything . . . perfect!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your Comments