3.15.2013

Favorite treasure

Hi Everyone
 Happy Friday
Sometimes when you find a treasure you instantly 
know where it will go and how it will look
I knew just by looking that this little vase was 
 the perfect size for a single rose


Turns out this vase is one of my most favorite treasures
best part is the vase can move from room to room 
you can even hang it on a hook or  just sit it on a shelf


When we spotted it at a flea market
 my heart skipped a beat
{great memories of being with our beautiful daughter help to make it even more special}


Best $2 dollars 
ever spent 
cost less than a cup of Starbucks coffee

Proof that it is not the amount of money spent on a treasure
 that makes it special
Do you have a favorite treasure that was a screaming great deal
I would {love} to know what it is...
romantic saying for today

"Since love grows within you so beauty grows For love is the beauty of the soul"
St Augustine



Pam

5 comments:

  1. One of my favorite things to thrift for are containers or vessels for florals. :) But I would say my best find is the 1890's drop leaf table that I bought for $10 - I painted it white and take most of my photos on it, plus I use it for holding baby plants and a spot for my cat to watch birds. I love your clover plant Pam! I need to try to grow one - it's just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pam, that is a sweet bud vase and a pretty rose too. Is that your beautiful daughter in the photo? I hope you enjoy your nice spring weather and warm sunshine. Have a wonderful weekend. Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet little vase. At $2 you can't go wrong! That is a beautiful girl in the photo by the rose. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty vase, Pam, but it's the photo of your beautiful daughter that caught my attention. The rose is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So delicate and pretty!

    Hopping by from Pink Saturday.

    My PINK
    Your comment is always appreciated.

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your Comments