12.30.2011

Decorating with Vintage

  Hi Everyone
Happy Friday
Decorating with Vintage
can be so much  fun

 These vintage garden nozzles were
transformed over the holidays into...
 ~Candle holders~
Don't you just
{Love}
the brass and the wonderful oxidation 
that comes from time and use
that  fabulous turquoise color

A Little rusty chippy vintage charm
that looks right at home
next to all of the elegant glass
and silver on the table


Vintage treasures used in fun
and different ways add charm to any home


It is the last Friday before the
New Year 
2012
Do you have exciting plans for New Years Eve?
{Love}
that New Years day is on Sunday this year
the perfect way to start the New Year
with the entire family at Church on Sunday Morning
What a Blessing!!
romantic saying for today
"Nobody has ever measured not even poets how much the heart can hold"
Zelda Fitzgerald

Pam

6 comments:

  1. Well - this is unique - not sure it's quite 'me' - but it's very creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam,
    I love how you envision things...ordinary cast offs that can really be beautiful if you use your imagination.

    Happy New Year!

    Blessings,

    ♥charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a very creative idea!! They are perfect as candle holders.

    We will probably stay in for New years Eve...snack, share a bottle of champagne and try to stay awake until the ball drops!! I feel old! lol!

    Happy New Year to you and your family, Pam!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pam, Happy New Year. they are still shooting fireworks off in my neighborhood and it's 12:12 ...2012 We stayed home tonight too. I stayed awake tho, but hub is out like a lite!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year! I am your newest follower, love the pictures on your blog and I am a hopeless romantic myself. Check out my blog when you get a chance!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your Comments