12.10.2011

Christmas Joy

 Hi Everyone
Happy Saturday

Lost is such a sad word
We lost a few vintage Christmas treasures last year when a water pipe broke in our garage
I was heart broken
But of coarse I was on the hunt for new vintage ornaments all year long
a great excuse to shop!!!!
yesterday something wonderful happened

My handsome husband has been cleaning out the garage
donating unused things to the goodwill.
In a box marked hats he found 
one of the missing treasures
my  *Merry Christmas* cup
I was so thrilled  to find the cup it was given to me by my Grandmother 
Such a mystery
I am not sure we will ever be able to figure out how 
or why it was in a box marked baseball caps
I am just grateful it was there 
~Found is such a joyful word~
can you believe there are
only 15 days until Christmas
linking for Pink Saturday

romantic saying for today
"You can't blame gravity for falling in Love"
Albert Einstein


Pam

8 comments:

  1. So happy you found you treasure Pam. It's a beautiful cup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kristin that is a lovely pink lusterware cup you have there!! I think is gorgeous, and I am glad you found it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops, I mean Pam!! Blog hopping brain freeze!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How joyful that you found that christmas cup, It is beautiful. Your christmas decorating is awesome.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so happy you found your treasured Christmas cup. It is so sweet and pink and sparkly, I love it, even more special that it is from your grandmother.

    ~Shanon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Pam,

    It sounds like a Christmas miracle to me! Glad you found your pretty cup!
    I am honored that you left a comment on my blog. I am your biggest fan!

    CHRISTmas love,

    ♥charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a beautiful mug and so happy you were able to find such a precious gift. I too have lost things and found them in the oddest places.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merry CHRISTMAS!
    Such a wonderful treasure, kept safe and hidden until you needed it :)

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your Comments