7.19.2011

Vintage White Piano Stool

  Hi Everyone
Happy Wednesday

White chippy ,weathered elegance
are the words I use to describe
this vintage piano stool
♥

 It is the most wonderful shape and size
Look at all of the curves and details


{Love}
  the clear glass claw feet


The seat is even adjustable
It has a old world charm and the feel 
of a well loved treasure



Today when we were watering the
ferns in the living room
I grabbed the piano stool 



It looks right at home
with all of the ferns
My daughter and I have been feverishly uploading pictures and writing descriptions 
for the on line shop I just received the pay pal account and we should be up and running by Friday
so exciting...
I hope you are all following your dreams
It is frightening and at the same time
exhilarating to step out of your own comfort zone and try a new adventure
linking at Faded Charm for
White Wednesday
Cottage Flora Thursday 
Time Travel Thursday
♥

Romantic saying for today

"We Love because its the only true adventure"
Nikki Giovanni

♥
Pam

12 comments:

  1. Just the perfect amount of chippiness on this piano stool. Love how it looks with the ferns:-)

    Let me know when you are up and running and I'd love to feature your blog and new store for a WW post some week.

    xoxo
    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your stool has so much charm and character - so many sweet details! Can't wait to see all the goodies in your new store!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally love it, Pam!!

    Barb ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never seen a stool like that, it's beautiful and unique!
    XXX Ido

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! And I love your ferns... one of my fav indoor plants ever!

    Cielo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello,
    I visited your blog today. I saw you on Art @ Home. First of all, I am a Southern California girl too! I just moved here from Northern California to be closer to my kids. Your photos are lovely on your blog, and I really like the pink roses. Love the Audrey Hepburn quote. Me and my daughters just started a new blog, and we would love it if you could visit us and follow. I would enjoy coming back to visit with you and seeing all your wonderful ideas. Hope to hear from you, and have a sweet day.
    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete
  7. I ***LOVE*** it..anything that is chippy white and victorian I just adore...
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! I just love your stool and your ferns are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing at Fishtail Cottage's Garden Party this week! Darling stool w/the fern. xoxo, tracie

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the burst of color from the fern with that gorgeous stool!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it! The weathered white looks fabulous with the green ferns. I have an old chippy white piano stool, too. They make such wonderful display pieces, don't they?

    Thanks for linking to the party. Hope you'll join me each week.

    Liz @ the Brambleberry Cottage
    http://thebrambleberrycottage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your Comments