6.08.2011

Vintage White Stool

Hi Everyone 
Happy Wednesday

This is my favorite chippy vintage white stool
Many of you spotted it in my header picture
It is a work horse
It was built to last forever
I am not very tall and when I need to change a light bulb
or hang a picture I always grab
this stool

It sits in the dining room when it is
not being used holding a
french wire basket
It is one of the vintage treasures
that did not cost much money but is priceless to me


The longer I have it the more
I find uses for it and of coarse I
{love}
that it is
~white~

The chippy stool sits right next to these 
wonderful white vintage french enamelware
buckets
They are another treasure that I use daily
linking with 
White Wednesday
A Beach Cottage
French Cupboard

romantic saying for today
"Love puts the fun in together, the sad in apart, The hope in tomorrow ,The joy in my heart"
unknown



Pam

12 comments:

  1. I love when we find those priceless items... especially when there so cute like your stool.
    : ) Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam, I love to pop in here when I can and see your posts...and sometimes it is the simplest things that really really bring us the most joy in our hearts or giddiness over the FIND! I know...Thanks for sharing your stool, I love it too. Love to read your quotes also. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is just the cutest little stool, and I love that you use it too, it's not just for decoration.
    Blessings,
    Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Pam! I found your blog over at Good Life Wednesdays, and I am in love! I just love the way you mix your gorgeous, delicate flowers with the vintage, rustic look. Lovely! You have a new follower. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't ask for much more.....a wonderful white chippy that is also useful:-)

    xoxo
    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pam I love this stool, great find It's right up my ally... Perfect

    Pattie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the white stool. So chippy and loved. It looks great wherever you have it.

    ~Shanon

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your stool is just lovely - and being useful is an added bonus! I'm visiting from Counting Your Blessings and I "followed" your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simple yet so beautiful...and useful!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have one from my grandma.... however, not white.... LOVE yours!

    Warm blessings,
    Spencer

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ahhhh.... the simplicity of the perfect white stool and the joy it brings!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hola, your enamelwares are beautiful, I collect them too!!!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your Comments