5.25.2011

Vintage White Wicker


Hi Everyone
Happy Wednesday

This vintage white wicker chair
is beat up, chippy and fabulous
did you know
Wicker it is not just for outside


This chair has been in every room in our house
it is loved

 To me that is the sign of a great piece of furniture
being able to move it from
room to room

Right now it is in the
dining room
next to the buffet
it was in my daughters bedroom
and in the bathroom before that


There is a sense of
~romance~
to vintage white wicker furniture


{Love}
the texture and the
old white paint



Just cut roses from the garden
  they look beautiful in the basket
 with the place mats for the dining table
 ♥
Linking with 
White Wednesday
A Beach Cottage
Fishtail Cottage

so excited to start painting today .....

romantic saying for today
"Spread Love everywhere you go first of all in your own home"
Mother Teresa


Pam




8 comments:

  1. Pam, I was reading this post and I seriously wanted to say "Amen"! But it's true, it is the sign of a great piece of furniture that it will work in any room, and this chair is as charming as they come. Gorgeous photos, my Dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, I love white wicker and any piece that can be moved seamlessly from room to room is a keeper for sure! Your roses are so lovely...I keep staring out the window, waiting for mine to bloom! They are so late this year! Sigh!
    Best Wishes and Blessings,
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's gorgeous...one of those pieces you could never part with.
    Blessings & Hugs,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a pretty chair. I've always loved wicker especially if its white. It looks lovely with your sideboard.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the white wicker chair. I like the colour of the roses

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful white wicker chair, totally love it. Thanks for sharing at Beach Cottage Good Life Wednesdays.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE that chair!
    It reminds me of one my mother in law used to have on her porch at her beach house!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nothing says summer like white wicker. Yours is lovely! I was also noticing your paint color on your walls. It looks like a grayish-blue color. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your Comments