5.13.2011

Texas Treasure



Hi Everyone
Happy Friday

Here is one of the new treasures from
Texas


I fell in
{Love}
with this
white vintage basket 
look at the shells on top
What a great combination

Here is the larger
vintage white basket 


I had fun this morning picking roses from the garden 
This is my favorite vase it was on the cover of a  
Victoria magazine
years ago
I filled it with flowers form the garden



{Love}
the white and polka dots


Grateful blogger seems to be working again and
 excited for the Mermaids Mercantile this Sunday
Would love for you to stop by and say hello
Linking up with  a Rosy Note
for photo feature friday

romantic saying for today
"The most beautiful view is the one I share with you"
unknown



Pam

6 comments:

  1. Pam, lovely flowers and pictures!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics and lovely flowers. Love the white vintage baskets, so nice. Thanks for dropping by Beach Cottage Good Life Wednesdays and joining the party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm combining the comments for the German bud vase and those gorgeous baskets! Everything is so fabulous in these images!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great basket, and beautiful blue Hydrangeas.

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty Pam! I like the polka dot vase too. Thanks for sharing your pretty post at Photo Feature Friday :)

    Just as an aside, I'm saying this in a very gentle way...your main page is linked and not your post so I had to scroll down and search for it. Try to link the post to parties :)

    Hope you're having a nice weekend ♥ Tricia

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your Comments