5.19.2011

Rachel Ashwell

Hi Everyone
Happy Thursday

Here is a fabulous new interview with
from the House of Fraser
Rachel is coming out with a new book soon
I would
{love}
to sit down with Rachel Ashwell
  have a spot of tea
and ask her a few questions..
A question I would ask...
How does she juggle so many adventures at the same time
Mother, Writer, B&B Owner etc.
and make it all seem so easy
 I would love to know if she has a favorite piece of
~White Ironstone~
the white pitcher
in the photo above is adorable


Rachel was kind and down to earth
I met her when her
last book came out
{Of coarse the battery for my camera was dead so no pictures!!!}
Rachel had a
Lovely accent and she wore an adorable long skirt and pretty slip-on high heel shoes
This surprised me
Most pictures of her she is wearing  casual jeans and cowboy boots
The one thing I remember most is she had a 
fabulous ruffled tablecloth
on the table
 and she had pinned six or seven
vintage rhinestone pins
on the edge of the tablecloth raising up the ruffle
It looked so pretty
and added that little extra Rachel touch.
{Love}
this idea
Sometimes it really is the little details that mean so much

romantic saying for today
"Remember tonight for it is the beginning of Always "
Dante Alighieri



Pam

3 comments:

  1. I so love her myself and I think money and assistants helps.Simply Fabulous though~Cheers Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Rachel too and can't wait for her new book to come out. You have to give the woman a lot of credit for making so many people paint all their furniture white and suddenly have old things be "in". Very few people would know how to market their look this way, so that is a true talent of marketing and personal style.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is a true beauty!
    Looking forward to her next book!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your Comments