2.23.2011

The Little White Dress


Hi Everyone


Happy Thursday

I know you
are thinking I got this wrong..
its suppose to be the little black dress that everyone wants
NOT ME
I{Love} to wear
white
Did you see the movie "Just go with it" with Jennifer Aniston?
I loved
all of Jennifer's clothes
and Hawaii too


This white dress is classic
and beautiful

and she is so tan I am so ready for some summer sun


This long lacy dress is from Dolce and Gabanna
the new spring line
it is so romantic and lacy
sigh

This is another dress from the movie
I am thinking how difficult could it be to learn to crochet?
I do know how to knit a little bit


This is also new for spring from Dolce and Gabbana

look at the white anklet lace socks with the white shoes
I wonder if it is true ,that we decorate our homes with the colors that we love to wear

I know
I do

what about you?

romantic saying for today

"Love is a fruit in season at all times and in reach of every hand"
Mother Teresa


Pam

6 comments:

  1. Jennifer looked so beautiful in those dresses in the movie. We saw it last night. I love white dresses too.
    Mary Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam, I just heard about "the white dress" thing on the news yesterday! I love all those dresses, bring them on!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Little is the key when wearing white. Big me, no way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love a white dress as well, especially in the summer!

    Rhiannan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great white clothes! You can learn to crochet, if I can do it, anyone can do it Really it is not hard at all. Think of all of the fun clothes you could create. Love your blog and am your newest follower:) I'll be back to see what you'r up to.
    ~Debra xxx
    Caprs of the vintage vixens

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love jennifer aniston
    www.celebrityboutiqueoniline.com

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your Comments