11.03.2010

White Wednesday Vote

Happy White Wednesday
As you probably noticed I made some changes to my blog
I took some pictures of my dining room and these gorgeous white hydrangeas in my
favorite White Ironstone Pitcher

Then I took some pictures of my dining room so

you could see how beautiful the

grey walls look with White trim and White Ironstone

The pictures were so pretty it inspired me to change the header on my blog

Now I need your

VOTE

I know you thought you were done voting yesterday LOL

Please let me know which header you like best?

Pink or White

The pink header is on the right on my sidebar if you need to see it again

I hope you have a wonderful Wednesday

and Thanks for voting

Blessings

Pam

6 comments:

  1. Pink would look much nicer. White seems to disappear among the rest of the white.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I think white girlfriend, Char

    ReplyDelete
  3. My vote is for white. I noticed it the minute I clicked on and felt like I was standing in a bouquet.
    Annette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the white. It looks so clean and fresh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love both, and I personally think it's fun to change banners every now and again - that way you get to use both.
    Sharon
    My French Country Home

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your Comments