10.05.2010

A Visit at Magnolia Creek & Co Atelier

This is Robyn with friends at the Grand Opening of

Magnolia Creek and Co Atelier

in Valley Center
The 3 day event was a BIG success.

Robyn is so talented and Her shop was filled with wonderful
*Vintage Treasures*

I took my camera so you could take a peek



Love ♥ the Silver section

Here is Robyn wrapping a purchase for Grace.

I called this the red section filled to overflowing with gorgeous french soaps

candles and lotions.

Love this gate it is a repurposed metal headboard

Wish I could show you the entire shop it was so cute...

Be sure and visit Robyn

at

Magnolia Creek and Co Atelier

31339 Valley Center Road

Valley Center, Calif 92082

Have a great day

Blessings

Pam

2 comments:

  1. Oh a new shop in Valley Center! This will make my drive out there this Friday much nicer with Matilidas Mouse barn sale and now a new place to find treasures. Thanks for the info....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    Magnolia Creek and co atelier is
    new Please watch for the next sale dates
    (NOT OPEN THIS FRIDAY)
    sorry but worth the wait.
    Blessings
    Pam

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your Comments