10.02.2010

*Holiday Decorating Inspiration*

Here is the Fireplace in our Dining Room
Do you recognize the white enamelware buckets
I posted about them last week.
I found 2 pictures that I
put up on my inspiration board
Similar fireplaces decorated so adorable
They are my inspiration for Holiday decorating.
First is Halloween...


Too Cute..
I love the 3 white pumpkins with BOO on them and the trailing ivy looks beautiful.
I even like the little orange pumpkins.
I don't usually decorate for Halloween but I think this will look great.

Here is my take on the inspiration pictue
It turned out so pretty 
Love the simple casual elegance of the white pumpkins
and
the trailing green of the  ivy

This is the inspiration for Christmas
Love the silver and gold color scheme
the hearts ♥ and the
Gold HOHOHO
Are you like me?
I have learned the hard way to cut out the ideas
I love in magazines right away to prevent
frantically searching through everything in the house
trying to find it again later.

Do you have an inspiration board?
Happy Saturday
Blessings
Pam

1 comment:

  1. The mantels are gorgeous. I LOVE fireplaces ... they become almost like a seasonal altar. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your Comments