6.16.2010

French Larkspurs White Ironstone

Hi Everyone,
Can You spot the WHITE IRONSTONE in these gorgeous pictures?




















I am thrilled to share these pictures with you.
They are from Tracey at
French Larkspur
You must visit her blog.
Simply gorgeous pictures.
I LOVELOVELOVE the way she has decorated with White Ironstone.

My favorite is the White Ironstone plates stacked on the cake plate under the cloche.
(the windows are amazing too)!! and the little White Ironstone pitcher looks right at home in the metal basket.
I linger on her blog it is like reading a beautiful magazine.
Thank You so much Tracey for permission to share your gorgeous pictures and for the
lovely way you decorated with white ironstone.

Blessings
Pam



.

3 comments:

  1. Pretty! I like the arched window frame!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lisa,
    I like it too.
    Thanks for saying hi
    Blessings
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pam! I'm sorry it has taken me FOREVER to come by and thank you for featuring me! I really appreciate all of the lovely things you said about my blog...THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Your blog really is beautiful!

    Hugs ~

    :) T

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your Comments