5.05.2010

*Lucky Me*


Look what showed up at my door this morning.The most beautiful bouquet of Sweet Peas!!!LOVELOVELOVE I am in Heaven. The entire house smells so wonderful.Thank you so much my wonderful friend I am truely grateful for your thoughtfulness. I hope your day is filled with wonderful surprises and friendships that fill your heart with JOY.They look so pretty in the poor mans silver vase and the beautiful engraved silver tray I bought from Valentina at the Olivenhain Grove Sale.
LUCKY LUCKY ME !!

2 comments:

  1. That was a really great sale this past weekend. But sadly some one beat me to the treasure I had my eye on. Maybe next years sale. Also the sweetpeas are beautiful in that vase. Thanks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pam,
    I am so in love with my sink I can't wait for you to see what I do with it. Tomorrow is my BIRTHDAY I am 40 and young (lol) I hope you have a great Cinco de Mayo day my friend.

    Blessings,
    Sheila

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your Comments