5.12.2010

Happy White Wednesday


Every time I look at this picture it makes me laugh.I can't imagine living when you had to pluck chickens for dinner, sew your own clothes, wear a corset or wash clothes by hand. No wonder these women look so grumpy.
I wouldn't last a day. I love the time we live in. Modern conveniences are wonderful.
We just had to replace our old worn out hot water heater. Just a day without hot water was a challenge for the family.
We are all so excited to take hot showers and bathes tonight.Our new hot water heater is going to get a workout.

1 comment:

  1. Can you see me? I am the third one in front! I did almost everything in your list. Good memory but I do understand I could not be without hot water. Hope to see you soon Ciao Rita

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your Comments