4.07.2010

White Wednesday in the Garden


I have decided to be bold and make some changes. Lately I have been trying to edit the stuff in the house. Lighten up and only have the things that I really love on the tables, on the walls, in the rooms. My husband thinks I am nuts. I move everything around all the time. Yesterday it was a table in the kitchen. My husband came home from work and just started laughing.It looked like the earthquake had hit again. Furniture and stuff everywhere.Sometimes I just move it all back to the same place but sometimes a new idea really works. I lovelovelove the idea of the bulbs in the birdbath. Now that is fun.Please be sure and visit my friends blog Casualloveselegance you can click on the picture to the left. We are on the countdown to the Olivenhain Grove Sale. Gail is highlighting the fabulous vendors that will be at the event.April 30th and May 1st. Be sure and save the date.

1 comment:

  1. That is a great idea for the paperwhites in the old birdbath. When I was younger I used to go to a antique shop is Pasadena and the shopowner would place a birdbath in her store window filled with papperwhites also. Thanks for shareing.

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your Comments