4.12.2010

White Ironstone


These White Ironstone Pitchers are so cute all in a row. White Ironstone is so versatile and is always a great and fun way to decorate your home. I use all my Ironstone no matter how old or precious because I love the crazing old Ironstone gets from use. These three pitchers all came from different places. The large one from round top in Texas.
The toothbrush holder is from France and hand carried back in my purse on the plane.
I spent a month traveling in the south of France and bought so many wonderful things it felt like Christmas when I got back to the states and started receiving all of the shipment. I have chamber pots, plates, pitchers of all sizes, soup tureens and so much more that I will be selling at the Olivenhain Grove Sale. Be sure and save the date. April 30th and May 1st.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ your Comments